Monday, October 12, 2009

How to Shift Your Thinking and Become As Successful As You Want to Be by Changing Your Inner Game


By Connie Ragen Green



Being successful is a process that can be learned over time. I know, because I went from having very little success in my life to becoming more successful than I ever imagined. I believe that if I can do it, anyone can do it. I decided to take a look back at the last few years to see what I did that others could benefit from.


The first thing is to decide what it is you want in your life. Most people do not get what they want because they do not know what they want. That seems like a terrible waste of your potential, so choose a few goals and go after them. It will be worth it in the long run.


Once you decide what it is you want, start reading and educating yourself. Learn as much as you can, because everything related to success is a learnable skill. Just knowing that will help you to think and behave in a positive way, instead of thinking you must be born with special skills or talents in order to have the success you deserve.


Focus on your goals and be disciplined about it. When I decided I wanted to become a writer, I started to write every single day. Writers write, so I disciplined myself to spend at least thirty minutes every day, seven days a week, writing about something I was interested in.


Connect with others who can either help you to achieve your goals or who are also pursuing their own goals. By surrounding yourself with people who are going somewhere in their life, you will develop higher level thinking skills that will change the way you think and behave. It will be a subtle change at first, but soon people around you on a daily basis will begin to notice that you are changing.


Continue to better your best by challenging yourself to do a little bit more each day. The difference between success and failure is that successful people are willing to do a little bit more to reach their goals. You can train and discipline yourself to have whatever you want in your life by taking these steps each and every day.



Remember that the reason to change your thinking is to have the life you deserve. Visit http://SuccessAndYourLife.com to get started right away.
Connie Ragen Green has been online since 2005 and teaches people how to build their own online business in record time, offering free teleseminars on how to successfully build your online empire.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Connie_Ragen_Green
http://EzineArticles.com/?How-to-Shift-Your-Thinking-and-Become-As-Successful-As-You-Want-to-Be-by-Changing-Your-Inner-Game&id=3054513

No comments:

Post a Comment